nating on linux

From: Lee Leahu (lee@ricis.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 09:19:56 EST

i have two network connections.

one is to my company with the lan useing the 192.168.0.0 subnet,
and the other is to a client using the same subnet.

i wanted to know if it was possible to setup some kind of nating on my laptop
in such a way, that will translate the client's entire 192.168.0.0 subnet
into a 10.168.0.0 subnet on by laptop.

i printed the man pages for ipchains, but i'm not sure how and where
to start.

if anyone can help, that would be appreciated.

i'm runing SuSE 7.1 2.4.0-4GB kernel on my ibm 600E latop.

--
Lee Leahu <lee@ricis.com>,
System Admin,