aicxxx and ac6 - works

From: lists@sapience.com
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 02:09:44 EST

  After all the earlier difficulties booting off scsi disk I am delighted to report
  that it worked with ac6.

  I must confess I did change one thing and that was to turn off SMP and turn on
  IO-APIC for UP. I dont know if this is related or not as I have not tried
  going back the other way. The box in question is a single CPU machine (dell xps-t).

  I also note that this version includes 6.1.11 of the aicxxx driver.

  Thanks!

  regards,

  gene/