Re: [repost] Announce: Linux-OpenLVM mailing list

From: AJ Lewis (lewis@sistina.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 13:29:27 EST

It is unfortunate that this could not have been resolved in a more mature
manner. Saying "I don't like the way somebody is doing something. I won't
bother to talk to them about it, I'll just flame them and try to undermine
their work." is not acceptable. It would have been nice if you'd actually
tried to work this out instead of handling it this way.

Regards,
AJ Lewis

--
AJ Lewis
Sistina Software Inc.                  Voice:  612-379-3951

Current GPG fingerprint = 3B5F 6011 5216 76A5 2F6B 52A0 941E 1261 0029 2648 Get my key at: http://www.sistina.com/~lewis/gpgkey (Unfortunately, the PKS-type keyservers do not work with multiple sub-keys)

-----Begin Obligatory Humorous Quote---------------------------------------- Error: Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue. -----End Obligatory Humorous Quote------------------------------------------