RTC !

From: npunmia@hss.hns.com
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 06:18:46 EST

Hi,

When i compiled the following program , (taken from
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/rtc.txt )

(See attached file: rtc2.c)

it gave me the following error:

[root@msatuts1 timer1]# gcc -s -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes rtc2.c -o rtc2
In file included from rtc2.c:17:
/usr/include/linux/mc146818rtc.h:29: parse error before `rtc_lock'
/usr/include/linux/mc146818rtc.h:29: warning: data definition has no type or
storage class
rtc2.c:25: warning: return type of `main' is not `int'
[root@msatuts1 timer1]#

 Is this a bug?Can anyone tell me how to remove this parse error ?

With Regards,
--Niraj

---------------------- Forwarded by Niraj Punmia/HSS on 04/20/2001 04:31 PM

Niraj Punmia