disable_irq don't work corectly (ps2/kbd related)

From: Catalin BOIE (util@deuroconsult.ro)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 01:37:17 EST

Hi, guys!

I made a module that in init_module issue a "disable_irq (1)" and in
remove_module "enable_irq (1)".

Of course that I connect from the network to remove the module :))

This module don't works as expected. It disables the keyboard and the PS/2
mouse (irq 12)! Not from the beggining. After I insert the module, the
mouse works till I press a key.

What can be the problem?

Thank you very much!

---