Re: Problem with i810_audio driver

From: Doug Ledford (dledford@redhat.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 10:40:48 EST

Eugene Kuznetsov wrote:

> The whole thing sounds to my mind as having some kind of resource,
> register, etc. which is supposed to be initialized during loading of
> drivers, but it's not done by i810_audio driver.

Sounds that way to me too. I didn't write that portion of the code, so it
will take me a little bit to figure out where it is screwing up at.

--

Doug Ledford <dledford@redhat.com> http://people.redhat.com/dledford Please check my web site for aic7xxx updates/answers before e-mailing me about problems - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/