Fw: where can I find the IP address ?

From: sébastien person (sebastien.person@sycomore.fr)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 02:44:06 EST

Début du message transféré :

Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:43:18 +0200
From: sébastien person <sebastien.person@sycomore.fr>
To: liste noyau linux <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: where can I find the IP address ?

I'm dealing with a driver wich need the IP address for specifics using.

I've read in the linux device driver (o'reilly) that I can use the field
pa_addr in the struct device. but it doesn't exist on my computer.

so I don't understand why ? Is anybody could tell me where finding the
IP address in the kernel ?

thanks a lot.

nb : my kernel version is 2.2.14, as it is my first driver I am starting
        on the current kernel I've got but I'll also need informations
        for kernel 2.4.X

sebastien person