Re: X15 alpha release: as fast as TUX but in user space

From: Fabio Riccardi (fabio@chromium.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 16:25:11 EST

I can disable header caching and see what happens, I'll add an option for this
in the next X15 release.

Nevertheless I don't know how much this is interesting in real life, since on
the internet most static pages are cached on proxies. I agree that the
RFC asks for a date for the original response, but once the response is cached
what does this date mean?

 - Fabio