Re: Mounting an external USB host-powered ZIP 250 drive hangs in mount()

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-kernel@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 23:13:46 EST

I see you're using the alternate uhci driver... are hte results the same
with the other UHCI driver?

Can you turn on usb mass storage verbose debuggig (compile option) and then
send me the logs?

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net

Way to go, lava boy. -- Stef to Greg User Friendly, 3/26/1998