Re: Dane-Elec PhotoMate Combo

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-kernel@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 23:16:55 EST

I would seriously argue with the "works beautifully" part of that.

The DPCM code relies on the SDDR09 code, which is horrendously buggy. It's
also being actively worked on. I can crash it at will with relatively
simple operations.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net

NYET! The evil stops here! -- Pitr User Friendly, 6/22/1998