Can eject mounted zip disk after suspend/resume (2.4.4)

From: Igor Bukanov (boukanov@fi.uib.no)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 19:39:10 EST

If I hit an eject button on internal IDE IOMEGA zip drive after
resume/suspend to memory on my Dell Inspiron 7500 notebook, then the
disk will be ejected even if it is mounted. This behavior happens ONLY
if I suspend my system with the mounted zip. Could I fix this somehow?

I tried to use both ide-floppy and ide-scsi drivers to access the disk
with no difference.

My settings for 2.4.4 kernel APM options are
CONFIG_APM=y
# CONFIG_APM_IGNORE_USER_SUSPEND is not set
# CONFIG_APM_DO_ENABLE is not set
# CONFIG_APM_CPU_IDLE is not set
# CONFIG_APM_DISPLAY_BLANK is not set
CONFIG_APM_RTC_IS_GMT=y
# CONFIG_APM_ALLOW_INTS is not set
# CONFIG_APM_REAL_MODE_POWER_OFF is not set

Regards, Igor