Re: just-in-time debugging?

From: Sean Hunter (sean@dev.sportingbet.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 02:25:36 EST

My approach is something like the others. I developed a small wrapper to catch
unaligned traps on alpha. What it does is run a program in gdb with some
specified arguments (it also sets up so that the process gets a SIGBUS when it
does an unaligned access, but that's probably not relevant here).

Any case, its available by anonymous ftp at ftp://uncarved.com/unaligned.c
in case you're interested...

Sean