Re: 2.2.19 locks up on SMP

From: Ion Badulescu (ionut@cs.columbia.edu)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 02:29:10 EST

On Tue, 1 May 2001, Alan Cox wrote:

> Ok the main candidates there would be:
>
> The sunrpc/nfs changes

I'm currently testing this one -- just preparing to reboot pre9 + these
changes.

> EEpro100/starfire

eepro100 is in use. But that patch is harmless.

> aic7xxx

Loaded but not used, no devices attached to it.

Right now I'm pretty sure it's the NFS/SunRPC changes, but I'll know for
sure in about 30 minutes.

Thanks,
Ion

--
  It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool,
            than to open it and remove all doubt.