bandwidth

From: mirabilos (eccesys@topmail.de)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 10:11:52 EST

duh! You argue over bandwidth due to sigs >4*80, and
other ppl here are QUOTING SIGS which is much worse,
and even the kcsf-ing LMKL footer.
And yep I have a .sig which I don't use on LKML due
to bandwidth.

Another point: look at the headers. I'd like LKML to
strip all these X- thingies, the "Received:" etc.
so that the messages I get have a bare minimum header
consisting just of To: and Subject: (maybe MIME).

-mirabilos