Re: tulip driver broken in 2.4.4?

From: Jacob Luna Lundberg (kernel@gnifty.net)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 13:14:13 EST

Well, I guess I should chip in here with the rather amusing fact that
2.4.4 is the first kernel *not* to do this to me... ;-)

I am, of course, glad to help out testing stuff if needed. My card is
also a LinkSys LNE100TX v4.1, which the tulip driver identifies as an
ADMtek Comet rev 17 (although somebody told me it's really a Centaur).

-Jacob