someody help me out

From: Ajay Dangol (ajay.dangol@parijat.info.com.np)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 00:11:34 EST

Hello all,
           I am just a beginner in linux programming and I want to write a
script for disconnecting users in cisco router.Could anybody help me out.
           The scenario is like this. I have been using Cisco router2500
and in that we have users connected to it in async port.

when I execute the command.

Router#sh users

I will get something like this

Line User Host(s) Idle location

1 tty 1 user async interface dial-up for ISP

now if i execute the command

Router#clear line 1

the "user" will be disconnected from the router.

           Now what I want is to write a script that will disconnect the
user from the router.

           When you telnet to the router the process goes like this

telnet ip address

then it will ask for
password:

then you get something like this

router>en (you have to type en to enable it)

then again it asks for password

password:

once you give the password

Router#show users (you have to execute the following command)

then if you want to disconnect particular user then you give command

Router#clear line 1

how do i put the whole thing in a script and achieve the above .Could anybody
help me out.

Thanking you,
Ajay Dangol.