Broken gcc ?

From: Amarendra GODBOLE (agodbole@mahindrabt.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 04:07:41 EST

Hello World !

If I recall correctly, RHL 7 shipped with a broken gcc. Has it been
fixed ? Basically, is it safe to switch to RHL 7 for development
purposes ? Presently I use RHL 6.2 with 2.2.14 kernel.

Apologies if this is not the proper list for this question, and yes,
thanks in advance.

Peace,
-amar-

--
http://www.obscure.org/~amunix/
I have made mistakes but I have never made the mistake of claiming