Re: bandwidth

From: mirabilos (eccesys@topmail.de)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 04:35:05 EST

> What you have todo is to learn how to configure your mailer to display
> headers you want.

Not the displaying annoys me, it's the traffic. The headers usually are
less than multiple quoted sigs, though.

> elm and balsa can do it. Do not know about
Outlook...
> (btw, it is curious, mailing to lkml with outlook...)

I'm not the only one. I prefer telnet but its cut&paste is broken, so
I can't reply. But OjE shows no extra headers for me, just they go
through
the 31kbps phone line :(

-mirabilos

--