RE: DPT I2O RAID and Linux I2O

From: Patrick Allaire (patrick.allaire@isaacnewtontech.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 16:18:35 EST

Its a CompactPCI system from Ziatech. We have 2 computers in it. 1 Master
(host) and 1 Slave (local). The master one is a Ziatech 5502 and the slave
is a Ziatech 5541.

The slave computer is isolated from the pci bus with a non-transparent
pci-to-pci bridge : INTEL (DEC) 21554

Basicly I have to transmit data between the host and the local system by the
pci bus.