Re: Why recovering from broken configs is too hard

From: Eric S. Raymond (esr@thyrsus.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 10:55:51 EST

Alexander Viro <viro@math.psu.edu>:
> I'm not talking about connectedness of the thing. However, I suspect that
> graph has a small subset such that removing it makes it fall apart.

Um. So how does that help?

The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms. History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so. -- Hitler, April 11 1942, revealing the real agenda of "gun control" - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/