pdc20267 both channels share one IRQ

From: Hendrik Volker Brunn (hvb@gmx.net)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 03:12:19 EST

Is it ok for an Promise Ultra 100 to have both channels
assigned the same IRQ?

I have one DTLA-307030 attached as master to each channel
and get transfer rates at around 12 - 16 MB/s.
As I have heard people reporting transfer rates of about 24 - 28 MB/s
I was wondering if there were some connections.

Is it me just being dumb and ignoring obvious facts or something
misconfigured weirdly with my system?

Hendrik

I'm subscribed.

--
"And I'm right. I'm always right, but in this case I'm just a bit more
right than I usually am" -- Linus Torvald, Sunday Aug 27, 2000.