3ware 6410 RAID 10 performance?

From: Larry McVoy (lm@bitmover.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 15:01:03 EST

I'm looking for people who know about the 3ware 6410 driver. I've got one
of these and sometimes it goes fast and sometimes it doesn't. The bad
case seems to happen after memory has a lot of cached blocks in it.

I've tried 2.2.15, 2.4.4, and 2.4.3-ac9 and they all behave pretty similarly.

I'm most interested in seeing this fixed in the 2.4 series so if there is
someone who wants to go into a test/debug cycle with me, speak up. I'd
really like this thing to work well.

hardware config:

K7 @ 750Mhz
ASUS K7V motherboard