VIA Chipsets on Athlon boards

From: Gerard Daubar (gerard@idita.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 02:29:37 EST

Thinking about an Asus A7V133 board that has the VIA VT8363A (VIA Apollo
KT133A) system controller and VIA VT82C686B PCI set and wanted to make
sure it was fully supported..

Searched the list archives and it seems like the only issues are with
the Promise udma 100 chip which the board also has. I'm using SCSI but
would like a mobo that has the udma/100 working in case I want to use it
in the future.

So if anyone has a sec to advise me on the board if they've had any
probs etc that'd be great, just wanted to do a final check before i buy
=)

Thanks very much,
Gerard