Re: CANBus driver.

From: Eric Sandeen (sandeen@sgi.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 23:07:35 EST

Hi Anders -

There is a bunch of code for Linux CANbus/DeviceNet drivers for SST
cards (sstech.on.ca) here:

http://home.att.net/~marksu/dn5136man.html

"This is a Linux driver and library of useful functions and utility
applications for the SST 5136-DN family of CAN bus/DeviceNet interface
boards."

SST makes these cards in various formats, pcmcia, PC104, isa...

Also found something here, not familiar with it though:

http://www.synergetic.com/linux/

Good luck,

-Eric

sandeen@sgi.com   SGI, Inc.