RE: Not a typewriter

From: Bingner Sam J. Contractor RSIS (Sam.Bingner@hickam.af.mil)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 18:57:23 EST

I had an experience pretty close... but I never saw anything wrong with
man... I have ALWAYS LOVED man.... it's the perfect help system IMO, and
info is infuriating to me... There should be a but more documentation some
places sure, but nothing is going to completely remedy that... because
you'll never get everybody to keep documentation updated correctly.

        Sam Bingner
        PACAF CSS/SCHE
        Contractor RSIS
        DSN 315 449-7889