Re: Adaptec RAID SCSI 2100S

From: Juan Pablo Abuyeres (jpabuyer@tecnoera.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 12:02:51 EST

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Alan Cox wrote:

> > I'm trying to make this card work under 2.4.4, but I couldn't find a patch
> > anywhere to get it working under 2.4.x nor on 2.2.x. I tried with the I2O
> > kernel support, but it didn't work, it only reported errors after a pretty
> > long waiting :)
>
> You need to 2.4.4ac8 or higher for dpt i2o_scsi and 2.4.4ac5 or so or higher
> for dpt i2o_block

well, I applied 2.4.4ac8 (I couldn't find ac9) and I still have only
errors when recognizing the hardware. The long waiting is gone. I will try
to send the messages somehow. They were not saved on log files because it
couldn't mount the devices (and I don't have a spare disk to do the trick
:/)

Ideas?