rwsem, gcc3 again

From: mirabilos (eccesys@topmail.de)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 07:57:59 EST

Hi,
I have got that patch with "movl %2,%%edx" and removing the tmp
and still cannot compile with the same error message I posted yesterday.
The problem seems to be that, with or without "inline", it seems to
put a reference into main.o of arch/i386/boot/compressed.
So I cannot test -ac9 :(

If anyone could find a (final or at least until gcc is fixed temporarily)
solution please please could either post or mail me?
Please no Cc: as I am on the list.

-mirabilos

--
by telnet