make menuconfig - cosmetic question

From: Martin.Knoblauch (Martin.Knoblauch@TeraPort.de)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 09:07:40 EST

Hi,

 this is most likely just a small issue. If I knew where to look, I
would try to fix it and submit a patch :-)

 When I diff config files pocessed by "make [old]config" and "make
menueconfig", it seems that menuconfig is not writing out some of the
"comments" that the other versions do write. This is of course nothing
serious, but it ticks me off. Any idea where to look for this glitch?

Thanks
Martin

Martin Knoblauch         |    email:  Martin.Knoblauch@TeraPort.de
TeraPort GmbH            |    Phone:  +49-89-510857-309
IT Services              |    Fax:    +49-89-510857-111
http://www.teraport.de   |    Mobile: +49-170-4904759