eepro100 rev 12 problems

From: James Fidell (james@cloud9.co.uk)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 10:59:04 EST

I have two eepro100 interfaces in a machine, one rev 8, which works just
fine, and another rev 12, which appears as a device when the kernel boots
and can be configured with an IP address etc., but I can't get any data
in or out of it. All the other hardware looks like it's working fine and
all my rev 8 cards work, so I'm led to ask, are there any known problems
with eepro100 rev 12 cards under 2.2.18?

James