Re: 3c905C-TX [Fast Etherlink] problem ...

From: Robert Vojta (vojta@ipex.cz)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 07:04:43 EST

> This is a `transamit reclaim' error. It is almost always
> caused by this host being in half-duplex mode, and another
> host on the network being in full-duplex mode.

Hi,
  I tried to force this to be in fullduplex mode by options=0x204 (0x200 + 0x4)
and it works fine now. Please, can you send me some points to the documentation
where I can read more info about 'transamit reclaim' error and why this
happens, etc ...

Best regards,
  .R.V.

--
   _
  |-|  __      Robert Vojta <vojta-at-ipex.cz>          -= Oo.oO =-