Re: Final Warning [ was: ECN is on! ]

From: Matti Aarnio (matti.aarnio@zmailer.org)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 10:07:36 EST

  Folks, don't speculate. You are late anyway.

  We just had ECN off for two hours, and all sites which didn't
  commit harakiri at their firewalls ("bad TCP frame from that address,
  I will place that source into dead list") now either got their message,
  or are having some long-term troubles which might anyway get them
  kicked out after a few days time.
  (Long-term troubles meaning things where my solaris 2.6 machine can't
   reach those sites/servers. D'uh...)

/Matti Aarnio