Request for comments on a thesis about Linux vs. IRIX, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and Tru64 UNIX.

From: Cesar Da Silva (thunderlight1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 05:37:15 EST

Hi!
I'm looking for some help on reviewing my thesis about
comparing the kernel functions/features in Linux,
HP-UX, Solaris, IRIX, AIX, and Tru64 UNIX.

I would appreciate if you also could point out some
other features that I should add to my list (in the
tables, on page 25-28 on the postscript file) and
point me to the right documentation that mentions
that feature.

My thesis is available on:
http://www.student.hig.se/~na98csa/linux/

or in postscrip format:
http://www.student.hig.se/~na98csa/linux/xjobb.ps

Could you please reply to this message through e-mail
(na98csa@student.hig.se), please.

Thanks in advance,
Cesar da Silva