virus; do not open message with subject MAWANA

From: Heusden, Folkert van (f.v.heusden@ftr.nl)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 09:07:32 EST

(This message was BCC'd to multiple people)

Hi,

A sad event occured today; I accidently managed to get a virus sent trough
my pc.
Because of that, I'm sending this message to everyone in my addressbook
since I'm
not totally sure who got one (the virus), and who not.
I'll take all care that this won't happen again in the future.
For now; my deepest and most sincere apologies!

Greetings,

Folkert van Heusden