kernel BUG at inode.c:654!

From: Santiago Garcia Mantinan (manty@udc.es)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 12:37:39 EST

Hi!

That's what my server, wich is running 2.4.5, was shouting when I pluged in
my laptop at the console (ttyS0), all I could do was copy the output I was
seeing on minicom to a file, after rebooting I saw that the kernel had left
some of the logging on kern.log, so I'm attaching a file with both the stuff
on the console and the ones on the log.

The machine is an intel pentium 166 with 48 megs of mem, it has an stock
2.4.5 kernel with netfilter patches for the irc NAT, even though this
patches were working ok on 2.4.4 and don't seem to have anything to do with
this problem, I'm recompiling an stock 2.4.5 now, just to be sure.

Well, I don't know what else to say, if I'm missing something you want to
know, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards...

--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net