cb_enabler.o / 2.4.5 kernel

From: Peter DiCostanzo Jr (peter.dicostanzo@broadband.att.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 12:37:52 EST

I have a xircom cardbus card, that is not working unless i put it in
promisc mode.. i got a patch to fix it but it seems its already in
there... i did notice however, that using the same kernelconfig as my
2.4.4 kernel that cb_enabler.o is not being installed. A BROKEN symlink
exists in /lib/modules/2.4.5/pcmcia/cb_enabler.o ->
../kernel/drivers/pcmcia/cb_enabler.o Anyone know why its not being
installed? (Its under a RH 7.1 box.. the 2.4.4 kernel was fine.)

thanks!
-pete