Re: Kernel 2.4.x TODO

From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo (acme@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 15:53:59 EST

Em Wed, May 30, 2001 at 01:46:50PM -0700, Dunlap, Randy escreveu:
> > From: Sasi Peter [mailto:sape@iq.rulez.org]
> >
> > > Check out the kernel janitor project at
> > > http://bazar.conectiva.com.br/~acme/TODO (original)
> >
> > Is this information up2date? If it is, sad to see we have
> > this many bugs...
>
> "Last updated in: Mon Feb 26 21:19:49 EST 2001"
>
> The other link that I sent (the kernel janitor project) replaced this list
> and should be more up-to-date...although I can't really find a TODO list
> there:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/kernel-janitor
>
> Jeff?

its in CVS, you can see it here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/kernel-janitor/kernel-janitor/TODO

Being in CVS I, Dave Jones and Jeff Garzik can go on updating it more
easily, but for now Dave is the only one doing commits, thanks Dave!

And if somebody volunteers to make a nice web page for the project... 8)

Ah, I'm updating the TODO in http://bazar.conectiva.com.br/~acme/TODO,
including a pointer to the above URL.

- Arnaldo