Re: Only 5 undocumented configuration symbols left

From: Bruce Harada (bruce@ask.ne.jp)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 06:28:20 EST

Since I don't actually know what you're talking about, I'll just make picky
little comments about the grammar, etc. ;)

On Thu, 31 May 2001 12:14:06 +0200 (CEST)
Bjorn Wesen <bjorn.wesen@axis.com> wrote:

> +Etrax100 I2C configuration
> +CONFIG_ETRAX_I2C_USES_PB_NOT_PB_I2C
> + Select whether to use the special I2C mode in the PB I/O register or
> + not. This option needs to be selected in order to use some drivers that
> + accesses the I2C I/O pins directly instead of going through the I2C
     ^^^^^^^^
     access

> + driver, like the DS1302 realtime-clock driver. If you are uncertain,
> + choose yes here.
This is usually "say Y here." Minor, I know, but it'd be nice to get the
nomenclature standardized.

(Actually, "...to be selected in order to use some drivers, such as the DS1302
realtime clock driver, that access the I2C I/O pins directly instead of going
through the I2C driver." might scan better.)

Bruce