Re: here comes the summer...

From: J . A . Magallon (jamagallon@able.es)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 08:41:46 EST

On 06.02 Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > ...again (I think I asked just the same last summer)
> > and lm_sensors is still out of the kernel (we have got 40ºC in Spain
> > this week, and I would like to know how my PIIs suffer...)
>
> Send some summer over here. It is 15C outside...
>
> You should try latest ACPI patches, they include thermal managment, too.

I have tried the latest CVS i2c+lm_sensors2, and the patches it generates
look like much more clean. I am waiting for the announced 2.6 relase, and
then will try to send a patch to Alan (if official mantainer do not does it
himself...)

--
J.A. Magallon                           #  Let the source be with you...
mailto:jamagallon@able.es