Simple example of using slab allocator?

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-kernel@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 17:19:01 EST

For 2.5, I'm planning on switching my driver over to the slab allocator,
for a variety of reasons. Does anyone have a _dead_ simple example of how
to use such a beast? I've seen the various web pages and document
explaining the API, but I love to see working examples for reference (and
to fill in the blanks).

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net

Okay, this isn't funny anymore! Let me down! I'll tell Bill on you!! -- Microsoft Salesman User Friendly, 4/1/1998