Re: Linux/PPC maintainer changing

From: Larry McVoy (lm@bitmover.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 02:43:40 EST

Add my voice to those saying "Thanks, Cort". I'm not sure if everyone is
aware of the amount of work he's done, it's a lot. We were aware of it
because he took a chance on early versions of BK and we worked through
many a late night problem with him; BK is certainly much better because
of Cort & the PPC team.

I think the job that Cort did is a tough job for anyone to do, it
involves a lot of different people and personalities and it is a pretty
much thankless job.

Anyway, the beer is on me next time we meet, Cort. Thanks.

--
---