Re: 2.4.5 and gcc v3 final

From: Fabian Arias (dewback@vtr.net)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 11:33:58 EST

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, Anuradha Ratnaweera wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 10:29:25AM +0400, Anatoly Ivanov wrote:
> >
> > I hope that lk-developers would fix it one day.
>
> Multi-string literals is a nice little ANSI C feature that appears everywhere.
> Why it is necessary to "fix" them?

I think that "fix" doesn't necesary mean "kill" the feature.
But is a problem that some of us, compiling the ac series with gcc-3, have
had.

PD: My syntaxis of english should be "deprecated", jeje

> Anuradha
>
> --
>
> Debian GNU/Linux (kernel 2.4.6-pre5)
>
> For some reason a glaze passes over people's faces when you say
> "Canada". Maybe we should invade South Dakota or something.
> -- Sandra Gotlieb, wife of the Canadian ambassador to the U.S.
>
> -

 ---
 Fabian Arias Mu~oz | Debian GNU/Linux Sid
 Facultad de Cs. Economicas y | Kernel 2.4.5ac17 - ReiserFS
 Administrativas. | "aka" dewback en
 Universidad de Concepcion - Chile | #linuxhelp IRC.CHILE