Re: [patch] rio500 devfs support

From: Gregory T. Norris (haphazard@socket.net)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 17:12:01 EST

I was thinking of doing some similar updates this evening after work.
Darn it... now I have to find something else to do! :-)

Going by this morning's comments from Richard Gooch, it sounds like the

        if (rio->devfs == NULL)
                dbg("probe_rio: device node registration failed");

part should probably be removed... it looks good to me otherwise, tho.
I'll try it out tonight and post the results.

Cheers!