Duplicate IP ??

From: Richard B. Johnson (johnson@quark.analogic.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 14:51:33 EST

I just got a bunch of messages from vger.kernel.org, sent to
root@chaos.analogic.com, claiming a "local configuration error"
and some kind of a loop.

There is no configuration that has changed on that machine for
at least two years although our firewall got updated last week
to fix the ECN bug.

I checked with ns.uu.net to see if the machine address was still
resolvable, it is.

I can `telnet vger.kernel.org 25`. That connectivity works.
So I don't get any mail from vger.kernel.org. What goes?

Dick Johnson