Re: [Re: kernel2.4 is not working]

From: Blesson Paul (blessonpaul@usa.net)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 02:21:20 EST

Hi
                      I found out the problem. The reason is that the
kernel(linux-2.4.5) is not present in the /boot directory. But I had
uncommented the export statement of INSTALL_PATH=/boot. But the linux kernel
is not put in the /boot directory. why is it so. Presently the kernel is put
in the directory where i compiled. Unfortnately it is a NFS directory. I think
the place where linux kernel is found is hardcoded in boot
loader(linuz-2.4.5). Moreover one warning is comming always. "CLockskew
detected Your compilation may be incomplete". How to get rid of that
                        by
                             Blesson Paul

"Alexander V. Bilichenko" <dmor@7ka.mipt.ru> wrote:
"not working"?