Re: Cosmetic JFFS patch.

From: Patrick Dreker (patrick@dreker.de)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 02:43:21 EST

Hello...

Am Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2001 00:16 schrieb Linus Torvalds:
> I don't _have_ any instances of my name being printed out to annoy the
> user, so that's a very theoretical argument.

Err.... Just nitpicking...

dreker@wintermute:~> dmesg | grep -C Linus
hub.c: 2 ports detected
uhci.c: Linus Torvalds, Johannes Erdfelt, Randy Dunlap, Georg Acher, Deti
Fliegl, Thomas Sailer, Roman Weissgaerber

dreker@wintermute:~> uname -a
Linux wintermute 2.4.5-ac15 #1 Son Jun 17 12:44:01 CEST 2001 i686 unknown

--
Patrick Dreker