RE: PROBLEM:Illegal instruction when munt nfs file systems usin

From: Shanghai (FrankZhu@viatech.com.cn)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 21:52:45 EST

ok.
i just do another test.maybe meaningful.
1)no matter i select -march=i686 or -march=i386 the result are the same.
2)the server 192.168.0.254 (netboot) ,client 192.168.0.3
there are /usr ,/usr/local/ ,/home, /lib, /bin ....... on the server
on the client
A: mount -t nfs netboot:/usr /usr
    mount -t nfs netboot:/lib /lib
    mount -t nfs netboot:/bin /bin
    mount -t nfs netboot:/sbin /sbin
Illegal instruction (core dumped)

B:mount -t nfs netboot:/usr /1
    mount -t nfs netboot:/lib /2
    mount -t nfs netboot:/bin /3
    mount -t nfs netboot:/sbin /4
ok

it seems that mount on the same mount point(/usr----/usr....) error occurs
but on the different mount point(/usr------/1......) seems ok
then i install a machine with (lower version distribution kernel
2.2.13)Bluepoint 1.0. there are no mount problems above.