WOL with 3c59x and 2.4.6-pre6 breaks WOL

From: Tobias Ringstrom (tori@unhappy.mine.nu)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 09:04:59 EST

I just tried 2.4.6-pre6 this morning, and found out that when I enable
WOL (using enable_wol=1), my 3c905c-tx does not work at all any more.
It worked just fine with 2.4.5. Without enable_wol=1, I have no problems.

It is my guess that this is very easy to reproduce, but if not, please ask
me for more details. I'm attaching the dmesg output. I'll be gone until
monday.

/Tobias