Re: Cosmetic JFFS patch.

From: Craig McLean (Craig.McLean@Sun.COM)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 03:38:36 EST

Stuart Lynne wrote:

> I think listing driver versions on boot with perhaps some diagnostic info
> if appropriate is useful. Names and copyrights should be in the source.

Yup, if you go out and buy a book, the copyright business is in small
print inside, not under the title on the dust-cover..
Now, I'll just have to pretend they don't put the authors name on the
front in huge letters, and my analogy will be complete. Hmmm.

Craig.

--
Craig McLean				P: 01276 423905
Proactive Technical Analyst		M: 07801 459497