Re: Cross-reference analysis reveals problems in 2.4.6pre9

From: Eric S. Raymond (esr@thyrsus.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 12:10:31 EST

David Woodhouse <dwmw2@infradead.org>:
> esr@snark.thyrsus.com said:
> > According to my cross-reference generator, the following symbols have
> > missing help in 2.4.6-pre9:
>
> Please fix your cross-reference generator as previously discussed before
> posting these lists again.

I put the symbols we discussed previously on my ignore list. What's
your beef this time?

The saddest life is that of a political aspirant under democracy. His failure is ignominious and his success is disgraceful. -- H.L. Mencken - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/