Re: >128 MB RAM stability problems (again)

From: Peter Bornemann (eduard.epi@t-online.de)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 18:47:42 EST

Yes, I have an Athlon 700 on a Asus/K7V motherboard with 256 MB PC 133
RAM. Never had any problem with this configuration. Before that, however,
there was an Pentium 120 with 64 MB RAM. This one used to crash during
kernel-compiles due to an overheated processor. Really funny. Later I got
kernel-panics during boot due to pagetable-corruption. This time it was
bad RAM and went awayx after I changed one certain module. So I would almost
certainly relate Your problem to hardware failure.

Good success

Peter B